Tracking who’s working, when and how much isn’t just a hassle – it can be an absolute horror story. But it doesn’t have to be.
When done right, tracking time and attendance isn’t just good management – it’s the foundation for unlocking your potential and making smarter decisions. LINQ’s Time and Labor Management solutions can help you simplify compliance, control labor costs, and improve productivity.
Simplify overtime compliance, and protect your bottom line.
The United States Department of Labor (DOL) published the final rule on the changes to the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) overtime rules. While the job duties component of exempt eligibility will remain the same, the thresholds for the salary tests have changed significantly. The changes will make an estimated 4.2 million workers eligible for overtime pay effective on December 1, 2016.
With LINQ, we’ll line you up to have:
- Visibility into overtime causes and trends with analytics dashboards
- The ability to automatically apply your time and pay rules as time is collected
- Alerts as individual employees approach overtime
- Robust scheduling capabilities to help minimize overtime
- Reporting that helps minimize the risk of costly legal actions
Time and Labor Management solutions designed for your company
Small, Middle sized or Large, it really doesn’t matter. We have the resources to ensure you are able to:
- Tracking time and attendance via clocks, web, phones and mobile apps
- Managing shifts, vacations, attendance policies and leave cases
- Scheduling so you have the right people in the right place at the right time
- Monitoring hours worked for the purpose of ACA compliance and cost control
- Analyzing key labor force metrics like overtime and absences
- Mobile time tracking, time off request and staff management
These tools, backed by our support and expertise will transform how you track time and attendance, and what it means to your business.